While the vast majority of orders arrive the following working day or soon after it’s an unfortunate fact that occasionally parcels can be held up or lost in the post, which we have no control over. If your order has not yet arrived we ask that you please check the following before contacting us:
Has the item definitely been dispatched?
Please check the orders section of your Little Game company account. If the status is COMPLETED this means your package has been handed over to Royal Mail.
How long ago was the item sent?
We are regulated by Royal Mail’s terms & conditions and they require a waiting time from dispatch of 15 WORKING DAYS for the UK, 28 WORKING DAYS for the EU and 40 WORKING DAYS for the rest of
the world before you can make a lost parcel claim. We understand the frustration that a delayed or lost item can cause but unfortunately we cannot take any action until this time has passed.
Is the item at your local postal sorting office?
It’s possible the postal service may be holding your package, especially if dispatched via Recorded/Signed For Delivery and they’ve been unable to deliver. Please contact your local postal sorting office to see if they have your order. UK customers can find their local sorting office by calling Royal Mail’s automated delivery office information line on 0845 6050767. If your order has been sent, is past the lost parcel time frame for your region and you’ve contacted the postal service without success, please follow the instructions below. This straightforward system allows you to request either a replacement item (stock permitting) or a refund to your Little Game company account or credit card.
If your order was shipped using Royal Mail, follow these simple steps to report a missing item:
Click here to go to the Royal Mail Lost Parcel Claim. This will take you to the Royal Mail Lost Parcel page.
On this page you will find lists showing your orders.
1. Orders available for you to report as missing are listed at the top of the page.
2. If you have already reported an order missing, you can view the status and additional options for your claim here.
3. If your order is either too new, or too old for you to report them missing, it will be listed at the bottom of the page.
When you have found the missing order, click ‘Click To Report’ and you will be taken to a lost parcel form for your order.
Little Game Company
Before you continue with filling out your lost parcel report, you have to read the Terms and Conditions. When you have read the Terms & Conditions, you can locate the returns form by clicking here.
You will need your order number, email address to process the form.
The form will ask for information about the order you are reporting and a drop-down box which allows you to select what you want done about the missing item. Your choices are:
1. ‘I want a replacement to be sent out’ – select this if you want us to send out another copy of the missing item. You will not be charged for this, even if we have changed the price of the product since you placed your order.
2. ‘I want a credit to my Little Game Company account’ – select this if you would prefer us to provide you with store credit equal to the original value of your order which you can spend right away on items from Little Game Company.
3. ‘I want a refund to my card’ – select this if you want us to refund the original value of your order to the payment method you used to place the order. If we cannot refund to the card or paypal account you used, we will refund the amount to your Little Game Company account as store credit.
Then click ‘submit’ to send your report to us. We will do our best to action within 72 hours of submission.
Terms and Conditions
By completing the lost parcel claim form you agree that, If you knowingly receive your order or more than one copy of your order, falsify information on this form, or in any other way attempt to defraud Littlegamecompany.com of goods or money. You should understand that you will be in breach of the lost parcel agreement and be prosecutable under the Sale and supply of goods act 1994. You agree to be held liable for legal fees and a fine of up to £1000 and understand I will be banned from placing any future purchases with littlegamecompany.com Please be aware you cannot submit a lost parcel claim form 6 months after the original date of dispatch.